Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mrs. Yollis Classroom Blog

globe



In Mrs. Yollis Classroom Blog she prepares her students for the best. I noticed that she explained Veterans Day and provides a movie for anyone viewing her blog. She has also taught her students how to Skype with other children in Australia. I think this is great because these children can learn a lot from each other. They talked about different places and they also talked about there population differences. Mrs. Yollis class has taken a special time out the year, to collect coins for the United Nation Children Fund. They actually received well over their set goal. I think the idea of family blogging is great. Mrs. Yollis class has a specific month, where the children blog there family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeffery! I also enjoyed Mrs. Yollis' classroom blog. I have decided to incorporate blogging into my future class. I loved the family blogging too. I think this project would be good for students to see that technology is used for education and personal time (future careers). Great post!

    ReplyDelete